Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Growing Up

Tomorrow my baby turns 7.

How? I don't even know how it happened. One second he was an infant. Then a toddler. Then he went to school. It went so fast. Second grade is right around the corner for him. And us.

Even though he's my youngest, he has given me many many firsts as a Mommy. Seeing one of my kids walk for the first time. Feeding himself was huge. Riding a bike. Those little things I have never experienced before.

And most recently-as of tonight-waiting for an X-Ray to show if he had any broken bones in his foot. Because he "fell" off the high bar on the playground at school. Yup. God gave me your All-American typical little boy. Always busy and not afraid of much.

I can't imagine my world without him in it.

Happy 7th birthday tomorrow, Kyle Matthew.  You filled a huge hole in my heart and I hope you know how much you mean to us!





PS-X-Rays came back ok. Just bruised it pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment